Is it a boy thing or just my little slightly obssesed Dalyn realizing his passion for STAR WARS! It is constantly on his mind. We lay down to talk at night and he rattles off the names of countless star wars creatures with all their minute characteristics. Count Ducu, General Grievous, Ahsoka, so many I can't keep track. I am fast becoming a Star Wars expert as I am in training 24/7 with my Star Wars Coach keeping up a constant training ramble. "Mom, did you know that General Grievous has a blue light saber?" "Mom, who has a brown light Saber" "Mom, are clones good guys or bad guys" Mom, I want to be Count Ducu because he can double jump". Dalyn wakes up to Star Wars on the brain and as we lay down at night to talk about his day, yup you guessed it, he is planning his Star Wars Birthday party (in June). So here's to my little Storm Trooper~ love you Jedi Baby!
Haunted Picture Frame Wall
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment