Aspen Grove Take 2! We had a blast with the Springer side at Aspen grove in August of 2009. Some of the highlights included the family games with our competitive boys trying to beat the best time for rolling the super large ball up the hill and around the cones. So funny to watch the kid come out in all of them! Also, playing in the championship shuffle board tournamnet against Don and Brett's Sterret's Dad. That was a game to remember. I don't think I have ever had so many accurate shots. Layton being the center of attention. I thought I was really popular with all the cousins, but alas, it was just my cute baby they all wanted to sit next to. Especially Kristen. She is so quiet that sometimes I wouldn't even realize she had followed me outside and was walking behind me, didn't matter where I was going, she just wanted to be next to Layton. Garrett, Scott, Riley, Devin and Tyler all playing Risk til late at night. Mostly I enjoyed watching all the cousins be together. That is what a family reunion is all about. I think the cousins enjoyed themselves more this year than any in times past. Thanks for a great reunion Sterretts, Herberts and Mimi and Grandad.
Haunted Picture Frame Wall
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment