One of Aubrey's favorite teenagers in the ward is Anne Stephenson. I took Aubrey to see Anne compete in a Miss Teen Spokane pageant. The,talent Anne performed was gymnastics. Aubrey thought that was the coolest thing ever, Gymnastics in a show! From then on she has asked to do gymnastics. She has done them before and had lost interest, but seeing Anne renewed her enthusiasm. So this summer I signed each of the kids up for a "camp". Garrett was golf, Aubrey Gymnastics and Dalyn, swimming lessons. At the end of Aubrey's week long Gymnastics camp she was able to be participate in a show. What joy and excitement, a show!!!! However, with all that excitement came nerves. Aubrey was so nervous she hardly slept the 2 nights before. She is so interesting that way, she loves people and doesn't have a shy bone in her body until it comes to performing! So she fretted about this show for days and when the day finally arrived she was nervous but excited. True to form, she did wonderfully and performed each of the choreographed moves with care. We were so proud of her! She is a light and a joy to everyone around her. People love Aubrey because Aubrey loves people. She has so much love to give!
Haunted Picture Frame Wall
5 years ago

2 comments:
Congrats to Aubery. What a great accomplishment! Emily has been really wanting lessons to, and I am sure showing her this about Aubrey will encourage her all over again. ~Tanya
Good job Aubrey!!!!! One of these days I am going to be feeling pretty proud that my niece is on the Olympics =). I read that story below too and wanted to cry for Garrett. What a strong, caring heart he has. Give all of those smooshies big hugs from Uncle Kev and Aunt Jen.
Post a Comment