So here goes the blog. I have put off the whole blogging thing for so long and I have finally seen the light and realized the good behind the whole blog thing. We were discussing blogging at book group last night and Jessica showed me her book of blogs that documented a year in the life of her family. Now that was inspiring, a whole book with quotable quotes from her kids, memories
galore and of course pictures documenting the whole thing. My neighbor, Nicole has also been telling me the joys benefits of the whole blogging world, between the two and their great ideas I am sold. So here goes the first post! Now to keep up with it is the challenge. My goal, to post my
thoughts, kids quotes, etc at least a few times per week! So here's to a new challenge and to the documentation my wonderful family's history! If I don't then who will? And as Nicole says, if not now when?
1 comment:
Woo-Hoo! I'm so excited for you! This will be great! I really think you will love it. Even if you don't do it a ton, you can always come back to it when you feel the urge - and it will always be there for you!!
Off to blog!
Post a Comment