

Summer started off on the right foot with a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the kids while I was at Girl's Camp for the week. Can I just say how wonderful it is to know my kids are taken care of while I am off playing with the young women. It was wonderful to be able to focus on the task at hand without worrying about my kids! I feel so blessed to have the greatest parents in the world! They work so hard at being the best grandparents around. And I think all the grandkids would agree, they succeed! They spoiled the kids with a trip to Jade's Farm (Aubrey's idea of heaven) tennis lessons, swimming, decorating stepping stones, painting clay animals, losts of WII, pancakes almost everyday, not just any ordinary pancakes, Grandpa's masterpieces and best of all, time with Grandma and Grandpa. What fun for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment