Sunday, November 1, 2009

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer... Whew!






3 kids in soccer... does that qaulify me as an official "soccer mom". We had fun, but boy was I glad when that last soccer game of the season finally rolled around. Scott was trying his hardest to continue to coach Garrett's team. Some of the kids have been with him for the last 4 years. But with his new role as Bishop, it was a little difficult to do as much as he would have liked. We were grateful for Steve who came in and helped coach. Although it was touch at times, it was a blessing to not have sole responsibility for the team. All the kids learned much and improved in their skills. (and yes, I took these pictures instead of paying for the traditional soccer pictures. Just not going to pay when I have a perfectly good camera. I know just call me "soccer mom" scrooge!)

No comments: