Layton needs some highlighting. He has been such an incredible baby and has brought so much joy to our household. When we were considering adding a fourth child to our family we talked a lot about the time and effort that would go into adding another child to our family, what I think we forgot was the pure joy a baby brings. Layton has added laughter and love and unity to our family in a way that I could have never imagined. I know his sweet little spirit was meant for our family. He was an answer to our prayers and had made it known that our family was not complete when we were praying for guidance as to whether or not we should add another child. We are lucky to have him in our family.
Recent milestones, rolling, sitting up, saying "da da", doing his wiggle wiggle (dancing with his head) giving "luvs" (putting his head on our cheek). Eating solid foods, even some pancakes.

1 comment:
The WIGGLE WIGGLE!!!!!! That is my FAVORITE trick he does!!!! I will always remind him, like the annoying aunt I am, that he used to do the "wiggle wiggle" with his head, and that I first saw him do it at Papa's Pizza, and he was so cute, and I love him, and blah blah blah blah blah...(you know how aunts go on and on) =). Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment