Thursday, February 19, 2009

OK, So He's the Fourth


In all my picture adding I thought it would be a good idea to add some of our little Layton. I swore I would be a good mom and take lots of pictures of my sweet baby boy. But alas, the camera gets taken out of the bag for soccer, musicals, holidays and birthdays and not so much for the "look he's blowing bubbles" or "wow, he's holding his toes". Not that it's any less important- just a little misplaced in the hustle and bustle! So here are some pictures of the best baby in the whole world (albeit at events where the camera is alreay out).
He is honestly the best baby I could have asked for. He is sweet, happy, content, a good sleeper and eater and so wonderfully snuggly. He is 100% pure joy. We have so much fun with him every day. Aubrey said the other day, "Mom, aren't you so glad we have a Layton in our Family". Oh yes, Oh yes: I couldn't imagine our family without "a Layton"!

No comments: