Sunday, January 11, 2009

No Thanks, I think I'll be a Donkey






One of our Christmas traditions is to visit the nativity exhibit on the South Hill. Hundres of nativities from around the world are on display. They also have a children's area where the kids can dress up in nativity costumes and have their picture taken. So we are looking at all the beautiful costumes; Dalyn wants to be a sheperd and Garrett wants to be a wise man. "Aubrey," I say, "shall we find you a Mary costume." I'm thinking this will be such an honor for Aubrey, no other sisters to fight over who gets to be Mary. "No" she says, quite firmly, "I want to find a costume to be a donkey or maybe a sheep or something." That's our wonderful Aubrey!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

She's definitely one of a kind... Don't you just love it?! Your kids couldn't possibly be any cuter.:)