Summer is coming to a close and I am in a nostalgic mood. This has been such a wonderful summer full of fun times, discoveries, spending time together, and creating beautiful memories. I am not ready for the kids to go back to school. I would love another couple of months just to hang out and play together. The kids have been wonderful, playing well together and having good attitudes. Of course there have been the squabbles and the temper tantrums (theirs and mine) but over all it has been great. It is times like these that I wish I could just keep them home with me and home school them myself. However, I am excited to have some alone time with the baby as well and know that will be a good thing also. So here is goodbye to another great summer with the hope that we can continue creating memories along the way. I hope to take the lessons learned of slowing down and enjoying each moment with my kids. I hope they always enjoy time together with the family.
Haunted Picture Frame Wall
5 years ago

1 comment:
You're such a good example of a great mom Misty. And as you ponder that, just remember that President Hinckley used to say that you could tell someone was intelligent in their ability to say thank you. Just face it, you are incredible. =)
Post a Comment